12th Annual U.S.-China Trade Conference, which will be held on Monday, November 14 and Tuesday, November 15 at Chicago Marriott Downtown.
Although the last 18 months have been a challenge for most businesses, companies with a good understanding of the changes in the business environment and a precise execution of a sound strategy continue to prosper. The gathering will give us a chance to reflect what has happened recently and to think about what will happen in the near future. This highly condensed, comprehensive program will emphasize on dialogs and case studies and will be complemented by thorough discussion on legal, tax, accounting, and customs rules and regulations.
Some of the topics will include:
· What have private company owners and corporate executives experienced in the last two years and what do they think about the future?
· Have U.S. companies changed their strategies in light of the rising labor cost in China and an imminent currency war?
· What are the risks and rewards in selling technologies to China?
· Are the Chinese really buying into the U.S.?
· How big will the Chinese consumer market be? What is the impact of social media on Chinese consumers?
· What are the recent trends in trade and customs, tax and accounting rules and practice on U.S.-China business?
We are grateful to our speakers who are taking their valuable time out to share with us their experience and insights. Most of them have participated in previous conferences. A select number of Chinese companies will also join in this event. Our goal is to build a community to work together to stay competitive.